Kiamachi Trail (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
ma - ya.

I'm game Bart, we have some friends in Harrah that we don't get to see too often so I don't need much to justify a trip up there. Summer up there can be pretty brutal though, so maybe mid May time frame at the latest?

Only 15 hours for me. Hmmm:hmm:

So no reason you can't come then right ;)

Sounds good to me! Once we decide on some dates, I'll see if I can get away. I'm ready to go now!

I want to go in the spring or fall. No summer heat please! :)

Fall may work a bit better, but we shall see. Either way I'm definitely in, if anything someone pick a date and I'll just give into peer pressure and come along.

I want to go in the spring or fall. No summer heat please! :)

Y'all need to come to Colorado in the summer. I need to head south in the winter.

tired of the white stuff already!:)

Nah, I love the snow. But I miss wearing flip-flops. It's in the 50's here today so it ain't that bad. It'll be VERY hard to pull me out of Colorado in the summertime. It is absolutely PERFECT here in the summer. I'm keeping my fingers crossed on global warming. In a few years, we could have year round wheeling! But at the expense of all the forest burning down. :(

When I first saw this I thought you were nuts. The only part of OK I've been too I really don't want to go back. Too flat and boring. This trail looks very nice. I don't think I could do spring but maybe fall. Maybe.

I have been perusing that website for the past few days and it has me really wanting to do an expedition out west. I want to do a month long trip. I am at least a couple of years away from being able to do it but I have made the decision to start planning it. We'll see what happens.

Sent from my iPhone using IH8MUD

Month long expo sounds awesome!!!! Im with you though, not the time for me yet :(

That site is terrible for my concentration, I start dreaming about long vacations and driving into the wilderness.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom