KDSS Spacer from Treaty Oaks (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Just got my rear KDSS spacers installed. Will do the front tomorrow. Was concerned about the bolt thread on the driver side being more than the passenger for some reason. Thoughts? Worn bushings?

62EB85E8-256F-4B5F-86A2-62811B791761.jpeg

677A4A2A-5207-41DB-AB72-6D40A19FB2CF.jpeg

The bolt could physically have been made 1mm longer, it appears to be miniscule. This is a non issue if the bolts are tight.

Quick reminder(s) for me..... anyone with the spacers or good lifted KDSS issues understanding, please chime in...

Are these spacers are different heights front vs rear (I've noticed more companies coming out with these now, TO was the first I saw that developed them...) , but is there a laterality height difference too?
When compared to stock (ground height to sway bar), once the vehicle is lifted on a suspension and these sway bar spacer drops are installed, is the sway bar then relocated to the same ground-sway bar distance?

Also, as I understand, with these fitted onto a lifted KDSS rig, there's no more lean, right? I think some of the lifted KDSS lean comes from the KDSS ram's reloaction and reduced movement... am I understanding some of the geometry correctly?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom