For Sale Kansas_Cars & Bids Auction (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Sweet graphics but would never get over the unknown mileage. Cars and Bods seems to be picking up steam.

Sweet graphics but would never get over the unknown mileage. Cars and Bods seems to be picking up steam.

Yes it is me RKTINC. The CARFAX shows exactly where the discrepancy happened. In 1999 it has 102k miles on it. The truck changed hands and PRESTO it has 25k fewer miles on it 4 months later. This was a common practice in the days before CARFAX. Nice looking units were manually adjusted by hand by unscrupulous resellers. My guestimate on the true miles are the current 127k plus the 25k rollback from 20 years ago. My original sale posting is still up here on MUD (check out FJ80 classifieds "southern kansas.") Bidding is at $6,000 on Cars and Bids and the reserve is off. The truck sounds good, uses no oil and drives great. The mileage thing never bothered me for this level of truck. I fully disclosed everything on this truck. I have 5 Cruisers and know them very well. Happy to answer any questions about the truck at Cars and Bids. They have been great to work with and I can recommend their professionalism and service to MUD members.

Appreciate your candor mate... GLWA!

Appreciate your candor mate... GLWA!
I always like a seller who is straight forward with me about known issues. I tend to buy with much more confidence and will pay more to a person who presents a used car candidly. This little truck has that "never die" personality and the next owner needs to be someone who loves it enough to bring it to the next level. If we kept it we were going to order new front axles and build a new exhaust for it. The bidding is going pretty well. I would like to see a little more on the bids but I know the next owner will enjoy it as much as we did.

I always like a seller who is straight forward with me about known issues...I would like to see a little more on the bids but I know the next owner will enjoy it as much as we did.
Agree on that, and you are.

As you follow the auctions too, it’s difficult to know where things will settle until the last 30 min. And you’ve got plenty of time for more interest to build. This one’s not for me, but glws

SOLD!!!!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom