Just used my new Indeflate for the first time (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

sleak

SILVER Star
Threads
This is a cool device from South Africa. It inflates or deflates two tires at the same time; useful when the fronts and backs need different pressures when the car's fully loaded. They now take PayPal, and it took about a month for it to get here via mail.
indeflate.jpg

Yes, indeed. That's where I saw it. I contacted them; they had no way for me to pay them, so I suggested PayPal. Now they take it.
They've told me they'll be sold by some US folks in 2018.

They didn't say. You can order direct from them as I did, though.

Thank you!

LOVE this thing BTW! Used it a few times this past weekend and it's quite a nice bit of kit. Gauge is spot-on accurate and makes deflating a breeze. Took about a minute less time to deflate all 4 tires as my ARB deflator, but I didn't have to thread the unit on each tire, back and then tighten the valve cores (BIG win in my books). Best part was that both tires (I run different psi up front than out back) was cross-equalized perfectly. Re-inflating was an absolute breeze! The clip ons go on tight the first time with no adjustments required (like I have to do with the clip ons on my ARB setup). It cross-equalizes on reinflation as well which is super nice and the accurate gauge meant I wasn't constantly removing the clips on to check pressure with my digital gauge as I got close to my preferred pressures. LOVE the bag it comes in as well. Figured it would be like stuffing a sleeping bag back into its bag (a wrestling match of epic proportions). But, if easily fits and can carry other stuff as well such as spare valve cores/caps, digital gauge and even my tire repair kit. Really impressed so far. So glad I finally got one.....mad I waited so long though.

B92C2DE4-9DE3-4C17-939E-57849AA91EC2.jpeg

LOVE this thing BTW! Used it a few times this past weekend and it's quite a nice bit of kit. Gauge is spot-on accurate and makes deflating a breeze. Took about a minute less time to deflate all 4 tires as my ARB deflator, but I didn't have to thread the unit on each tire, back and then tighten the valve cores (BIG win in my books). Best part was that both tires (I run different psi up front than out back) was cross-equalized perfectly. Re-inflating was an absolute breeze! The clip ons go on tight the first time with no adjustments required (like I have to do with the clip ons on my ARB setup). It cross-equalizes on reinflation as well which is super nice and the accurate gauge meant I wasn't constantly removing the clips on to check pressure with my digital gauge as I got close to my preferred pressures. LOVE the bag it comes in as well. Figured it would be like stuffing a sleeping bag back into its bag (a wrestling match of epic proportions). But, if easily fits and can carry other stuff as well such as spare valve cores/caps, digital gauge and even my tire repair kit. Really impressed so far. So glad I finally got one.....mad I waited so long though.

View attachment 2284588

Thanks for the kind words!

I agree that while it is faster than the valve-core puller deflators, it's also just so much easier. You can do other things while you're inflating or deflating, and you don't have to kneel down next to the tire.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom