Just replaced my weather strip but I can not find ones for the third seat windows. Anyone have a link?. (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
As the title says I’m looking to find the weather striping to replace the chrome ones installed originally. I just replaced all four doors and tried some black plastidip today but I wasn’t happy with the results of the plastidip. I’ve found the original part number but can not find cheap ones in black. Does anyone know of someone selling them?

cheers
E7A80493-0922-4BA8-890D-29F1DE4F4C7B.jpeg

I had the same issue with no luck finding a cheap one. I used matte black vinyl tape instead that I found on Amazon for 14 bucks and fairly happy with the result. If you go this route you will need approximately 2 inch wide tape. It took me a few tries to apply and to cut the lines right with a razor blade (which is okay since there is still alot of tape to spare). I recommend opening the window to give a little more work space and you will definitely need a heat gun or hair dryer to stretch/mold the tape around the corner adjacent to the door. All in all it took about 30 to 40 minutes.

Last edited:
I had the same issue with no luck finding a cheap one. I used matte black vinyl tape instead that I found on Amazon for 14 bucks and fairly happy with the result. If you go this route you will need approximately 2 inch wide tape. It took me a few tries to apply and to cut the lines right with a razor blade (which is okay since there is still alot of tape to spare). I recommend opening the window to give a little more work space and you will definitely need a heat gun or hair dryer to stretch/mold the tape around the corner adjacent to the door. All in all it took about 30 to 40 minutes.

Thanks for the tip. One side came out much better then the other with the plastidip but the vinyl sounds like a good idea. I’ll try the dip one more time and if I’m disappointed I’ll go the vinyl wrap route. Thanks.

Thanks for the tip. One side came out much better then the other with the plastidip but the vinyl sounds like a good idea. I’ll try the dip one more time and if I’m disappointed I’ll go the vinyl wrap route. Thanks.

No prob. Here is a pic of the finished product using vinyl tape for reference. I could have done better with the edge on the right but not noticeable unless you are close up.

6279352981.jpg

The part numbers are 75670-60050 and 75660-60050.

I ordered all of them from megazip and they're having 20% off for black friday

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom