Just listed an hour ago in Truckee (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Pretty sure that was the one in South Lake last year for $1k.

Took it home for $1500. I wanted the front axle for a coil conversion for my 62, and already used my spare 80 series steering box so I wanted another spare, Plus its white so I'll keep the doors and fenders for spares.

It did come with a NV title and supposedly ran prior to the ignition cylinder being damaged. I may attempt to fix that. If I part it out, the 3FE is all yours @airon23

51165083154_d2e84e9d0a_b.jpg

We may have to start a lottery for 80 scrap ...

Hey @Tony_Farson, think you tagged the wrong person in this one. I might be able to use some rear lower quarter sheet metal though. As I have a little rust spot on both sides.

Hey @Tony_Farson, think you tagged the wrong person in this one. I might be able to use some rear lower quarter sheet metal though. As I have a little rust spot on both sides.

Yep I did. I meant to tag @BadReligion. We talked at the meeting last night though so all good! :)

Lol... Rust holes are just nature's way of saying Toyota should have made that spot drain or sluff off mud better..

@BadReligion. If you part it out,. I want the dash if it's not cracked and if the driver's seat if it is decent... Ohh and the carpet kit..

Last edited:
Lol... Rust holes are just nature's way of saying Toyota should have made that spot drain or sluff off mud better..
I have drilled holes in the floor of my FJ40 to let water out.

Stop posting vids of my family members please.. lol

@BadReligion, I want to throw my name in the hat for the steering wheel, if it’s good. This aftermarket JDM one I have just sucks!

@BadReligion, I want to throw my name in the hat for the steering wheel, if it’s good. This aftermarket JDM one I have just sucks!

As of now its yours. I am still going to try to get the truck to run. If it runs and I can smog and register it, I'm going to try to sell it. I've been busy with my other 80 and 62 so I haven't touched the FJ80 since I brought it home but I am going to work on it in the next few weeks.

I'll keep everyone posted on if this turns into a part out. I just want the front axle, steering gear box, and a few body panels. Everything else is up for grabs. Local club members would get 50% off the going rate of parts on the mud classifieds or cruiserparts.

As of now its yours. I am still going to try to get the truck to run. If it runs and I can smog and register it, I'm going to try to sell it. I've been busy with my other 80 and 62 so I haven't touched the FJ80 since I brought it home but I am going to work on it in the next few weeks.

I'll keep everyone posted on if this turns into a part out. I just want the front axle, steering gear box, and a few body panels. Everything else is up for grabs. Local club members would get 50% off the going rate of parts on the mud classifieds or cruiserparts.
Im looking for interior parts - door panels, window regulators/motors (front and especially rear) switches, console, seats and more..exterior parts - turn signals, wiper arms, bumper and more - have you decided on part out? I'm in the SF Bay Area and can come help remove and get them

Last edited:

I could use the front grille still and the hood if you decide to part it out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom