Just another warning to be prepared and watch out for idiots on the trail (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Doh!

Though I'd would like to see the pics in full size without registering.

Didn't hear about whether they "totaled" it but I can't imagine them not doing so. Pretty messed up.

Glad they were OK.

Interesting that he notes his rock sliders saved him by deflecting the impact of the Raptor.

Last edited:
Couldn't resist. Had to register to see the carnage. Yeah, that Chevy is totaled. Rapter might be pricey enough that they won't total it, but it will be a $$$ fix.

That was a big hit. Glad everyone made it out okay.

o4.jpg

o3.jpg

o2.jpg

o1.jpg

o5.jpg

If that was me that Raptor driver and his insurance company would be footing the bill for my next Land Cruiser.

Crazy photos. I can imagine a good attorney for the Ford driver would argue that the LED light bar on the Tahoe being turned on somehow was a fault of the accident. I see guys running their offroad light bars on road all the time and always think they are about to get a ticket.

A good friend of mine had almost the same thing happen a few years back. rounded a curve and a truck was going 50+ mph on gravel. My buddy had no where to go and tried to get over to the shoulder but was hit head on. Luckily, no major injuries but all parties were really shaken up and not too happy.

"The light bar was switched on when my (Fill in body part) hit the switch as I was violently thrown forward into the dash board when your client ran into us after sliding around a blind corner!"

In Europe , most probably both car owners will have to arrange the damage by them self !
the reason is that unless all extra parts , wheels size , bull bar , lights , roof racks , winch are factory or inspected and approved from min.of Transport , that car is not street illegal or not suited to run on open roads .
consequently insurance will drop the case on you saying you are driving an illegal car .

bye Renago

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom