June Meet (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hey y’all! Let’s do a potluck breakfast. Bring something to share, drinks, etc. Don’t think cooking is allowed.

Date: 6/8
Time: 9:00

Check in that day Incase we’ve moved spots if it’s full.

Hope to see y’all Saturday!

Last edited:
What about Padre Island? Maybe a run down to Matagorda or to Corpus and access the beach from there? 3 hr drive down and then 30+ miles of beach to drive on and camp.

The above only if you want to make a weekend of it.

Aren't there a couple spots on Lake Travis where we can drive up and cookout/ picnic on the shore? I remembered something like that but its been like 10 yrs+

Or have all those types of places disappeared?

and there's always that spot in Bastrop that I visited with the taco guys and had a little cookout/ picnic.

Aren't there a couple spots on Lake Travis where we can drive up and cookout/ picnic on the shore? I remembered something like that but its been like 10 yrs+

and there's always that spot in Bastrop that I visited with the taco guys and had a little cookout/ picnic.

Still have those places. Muleshoe, Pace Bend are just 2 that I can think of. They do get crazy busy in the summer months after schools let out.

Yeah I was trying to think of
Still have those places. Muleshoe, Pace Bend are just 2 that I can think of. They do get crazy busy in the summer months after schools let out.
I was trying to think of a place like Pace Bend yeah. Only I’d have to ask about multiple vehicles if there’s public non camping spots cause the camps only allow 2 vehicles it says but maybe not right.

Yeah this was just gonna be a day thing this time.

hate to miss but will be at indy race in ft worth.

I'll be holding down a VIP Table at the Wiggy Thump Festival in Palestine on 6/8, but if you want to move it to 6/22, Texoma (Chris) is hosting a birthday party for his wife Christa, 11a-7p, at 21606 Arrowhead Point in Lago Vista. The Taco guys are always welcoming to LC folks, but you have to reach out to Chris for (free) tickets, as it's not a free for all public park.

Just an idea.

I was looking at the park by Mansfield Dam. Seems like a decent place with parking to hang out...Pace Bend doesn’t allow more than 2 cars at a site and I don’t know enough about areas around Travis.

I had another idea. Let’s meet at Zilker. There’s a lot another group has used before I think. Let’s have a potluck breakfast. Bring something to share! Probably no cooking.

I’ll edit my first post

I am looking forward to meeting a few of you tomorrow. QQ since this is my first meet is this kid friendly? I would like to bring my daughter.

I am looking forward to meeting a few of you tomorrow. QQ since this is my first meet is this kid friendly? I would like to bring my daughter.
Yes absolutely you can bring whoever.

Tyler,
For whatever reason, I just now discovered this Clubhouse section on MUD. I have been somewhat involved in the Austin club for many years now, but haven't been to anything since way back in the Rudys/183 days. I hope to be able to make it to a meet-up someday soon, after my summer craziness slows down.
Are there some Austin chapter shirts that I missed out on ordering? If so, is it too late to get in on it?
Thanks,
Sean

Tyler,
For whatever reason, I just now discovered this Clubhouse section on MUD. I have been somewhat involved in the Austin club for many years now, but haven't been to anything since way back in the Rudys/183 days. I hope to be able to make it to a meet-up someday soon, after my summer craziness slows down.
Are there some Austin chapter shirts that I missed out on ordering? If so, is it too late to get in on it?
Thanks,
Sean
Looking forward to seeing you sometime! Yeah I found the club towards the end of the Rudy’s era. You can still put in your order for shirts. Go to the official thread I made and describe what you want according to what I said please. Thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom