June Meet - Hill Country Run (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Enjoyed the morning and it was fun to meet y’all. Hope to do the southern part next time. Thanks!
1591537966793.jpeg
1591537994033.jpeg
1591538018049.jpeg
1591538038422.jpeg

Just a quick note. The puppy seems to only have swallowed a little river water when he found a hole and dunked himself. He us doing much better this morning.
We had a great time with you folks yesterday.
If anyone got any pictures of the Lexy, we would sure appreciate copys. lemontecristo@gmail.com
See ya on the trails
Tri & Erin, Ronin, Chantz & Bullitt (the puppy)

Thanks for letting me tag along and not treating me like an outsider! I'd like to thank Tyler for organizing the event and Gary for leading the group and making sure no one was left behind! Until next time...

Thanks for letting me tag along and not treating me like an outsider! I'd like to thank Tyler for organizing the event and Gary for leading the group and making sure no one was left behind! Until next time...
That was one bad ass Square Suburban! Nice work! I didn't get to ask what year??

It was great meeting you all.
Thanks to Gary for organizing this great trip.
Can’t wait for next month,
Hendrik

Wow my kn air filter is super dirty. Time to wash and re oil. Maybe I need a snorkel. 😀

Looks like I missed a good group this month, lots of rigs.....see you guys in July if we are not back in CO.

Looks like I missed a good group this month, lots of rigs.....see you guys in July if we are not back in CO.

Will you be up there the week that HIHX was supposed to happen? Several of us are going to be in Silverton that entire week. I'll be up in Salida the week prior running trails all over that area and camping.

Will you be up there the week that HIHX was supposed to happen? Several of us are going to be in Silverton that entire week. I'll be up in Salida the week prior running trails all over that area and camping.
Absolutely!...I rolled thru Llano around 6:30, coming from DRO last Sat, guess I just missed you guys.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom