June Cruiser meet (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Spook50

Skål
Supporting Vendor
Threads
Okay so I'm sure like me most of you are fed up with the "governor"'s stay at home "orders" and are deciding to exercise your rights and live your lives. A few local businesses are too and I was thinking we can help out and also have our next Cruiser meet for June at one of these businesses. I've been supporting The Black Diamond on Sprague in Spokane Valley, and this place is plenty big enough for all of us, and family friendly. Big selection of really good beers and a pretty good menu.

Let's get our next meet up nailed down and settle on a place. Doesn't HAVE to be here, but just figured I'd offer it up as a good option.

I've got lots of work on my 62 done in the past couple months I want to show off too :bounce:

I'm up for supporting local business and meeting other cruiser owners.

I'd show up, its about an hour and twenty minute drive for me so it depends on what day and time.

Well with more places in Spokane County opening up bit by bit, our options are opening up. Obviously family-friendly venues are the better ideas since a few of us bring our young'ns. I might bring mine depending on what date we settle on, if I have them. I'm running a business now, so my free time is flexible to a degree. I think a Friday or Saturday evening would be best. Just gotta nail down a date and venue.

@orttauq it's technically a Land cruiser platform, so I'd say you're good 😂

@orttauq the pink panty mobiles are more than welcome, just be prepared for the drool.

Sorry all I have been busier than I thought lately. I am game for another meet up, and for sure needs to be a local place!

For me Thursdays are the only night I am NOT available. I would say shoot for a Tues or Wed night. I would say just to help narrow it down shoot for the 16th, 17th, 23rd or 24th.

My cruiser might be up on jack stands for another week so might be driving the Subi :meh:

there is a local Toyota FB group that has been having a group going out the last few weekends if you just want to get out.
Toyota OffRoad ILNW

Okay so I'm sure like me most of you are fed up with the "governor"'s stay at home "orders" and are deciding to exercise your rights and live your lives. A few local businesses are too and I was thinking we can help out and also have our next Cruiser meet for June at one of these businesses. I've been supporting The Black Diamond on Sprague in Spokane Valley, and this place is plenty big enough for all of us, and family friendly. Big selection of really good beers and a pretty good menu.

Let's get our next meet up nailed down and settle on a place. Doesn't HAVE to be here, but just figured I'd offer it up as a good option.

I've got lots of work on my 62 done in the past couple months I want to show off too :bounce:
Black Diamond is a great meet up spot if we get something going this month. I would be down!