June 2018 tech days... and Spring BBQ (?) (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hi All,

per our meeting tonight we're looking at:

• Saturday June 2nd, full tech-day at Stump's house (address will be in private section)
  • Saturday June 16th, afternoon club BBQ with an AM half-tech day
For June 2nd, a full tech day - please post below if you can make it and if you want to nominate your truck/project for time and attention.

For June 16th, a partial tech day, so that in the afternoon, members can be social with spouses and kids, and only under the bonnet earlier in the day. Please post an RSVP and what you may be able to bring food/drink wise for the afternoon (and thoughts on what the club should provide - sorry, hookers and blow are not on the menu), and what you'd like to see done in the AM for the abridged tech-day.

FWIW, I'm unavailable on 6/16th so have fun!... but I plan on being at 6/2 tech day in the AM, with kids sports pulling me away by lunch.

Important to add to is that the evening will flow to possible camping and overnight for those doing the Warrenton Father’s Day car show the following day. We need to be in Warrenton by 7:00 or better to land Main street spots and stumps ranch cuts the drive by 2/3’s for many of us.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom