July 18 Bill Moore Lake trail ride (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

SAS

Seeking higher vistas
Threads
I have to work Saturday, so I'm not going to make this outing. For those interested, it is a great 4x4 road (not too technical) with some splendid scenery. I did it three years ago as a loop with Red Elephant Hill (difficult) and Mill Creek (Miller Creek, easy). In fact, my 60 is in the trailsoffroad video for Bill Moore Lake!

I am in too 90%, but will need someone to lead/coordinate. My work is doing a server switch this weekend and I may have to be involved in that but will not know until Friday.

Unfortunately, I have to stay at or close to home (as in cell range). Work is dictating that right now. I'd say head up there anyhow as it sounds like there are a few ready to make it.

Where are people meeting up and what time?

Not sure, normally we would probably meet at the Safeway on the south end of town at 8:00am, but since this is west of Denver meeting somewhere on the north side of town would probably be best. There is that new truck stop up of Baptist on the west side of the 25 that has a pretty large lot. That could work.

Not sure, normally we would probably meet at the Safeway on the south end of town at 8:00am, but since this is west of Denver meeting somewhere on the north side of town would probably be best. There is that new truck stop up of Baptist on the west side of the 25 that has a pretty large lot. That could work.

I'm still down. Myself and a buddy will be at the new truck stop on Baptist at about 8:30.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom