January Meeting Minutes (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Here are the Minutes from the January meeting:

- Treasurer's Report: Time to pay dues! Associate Membership $25. Full Membership $50. Officers $25.
- We decided not to join the National Association of 4 Wheel Drives.
- Do you want the Horsetooth 4 Wheelers logo embroidered on a piece of clothing, seat cover, couch, etc?! Each design will cost $50. You can either buy a piece of clothing from the embroiderer OR provide your own. Contact Frank ASAP!
- Colorado Association Notes. Paul and Julie attended. They voted for the VP and Parliamentarian. The raffle Jeep cost a total of $25,000 and brought in $26,000 in ticket sales. Next year's raffle will be done by Bighorn 4 Wheeling with help from Mile High.
- Trail Hours: Remember, if you are 4 wheeling, count it as trail hours! From the time you leave your house until the time you return counts. We will tally the hours at each meeting so we can stay ahead. If you cannot make a meeting, email Amanda OR post your hours on the forum.
- Trail Run: Ballard Road. Sunday, February 8th. Leaving from JJ's at 8:30 AM.
- Two new people came to the meeting: Matt and Minh joined us and will hopefully join us again for this month's trail run.

Attendance: (11 people)
Frank
Tyler
K.J.
Bruce
Amanda
Paul
Julie
Bob
Matt
Minh
Sam

P.S. Sorry about not posting a reminder about the meeting on the forum. I sent out an email but it seems like a lot of people didn't get it. I will do both next month.

Thanks for getting these out so quickly!

Did TLCA membership come up? I brought our promo copies of Trails for club promotion purposes.

I also mentioned to Frank that we are still not listed as a Chapter. I think you and Alex were working on submitting our Chapter in Good Standing form a while back?

Thanks!
TJS

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom