January 24th 2015 URE Workday (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

krzyabncanuck

USFS HOTSHOT
GOLD Star
Threads
Up coming workday is coming up soon.

There has been a change in plans as to why it has taken me so long to get this out there.

Going to hopefully be working on a few different areas but not like we expected. The FS is going to put up wooden rail up on the area of Dickey bell that needs a lot of work to keep it permanent. it looks better also. But with that being said it also means that we will be taking down a bunch of the metal guard rail we put up last year. We will be taking it down and taking it further down the trail and putting it on the right side of mini Daniel hill climb.

The other part we will be working on is an area of Flat woods parking, just down from it. Got a hundred feet of rail to put up there. Then we will go to the bottom of the hill climb and start working from the bottom up.

Terry should be giving us more info here soon, but this is the jist of it.

There is a bit more also that will be done like extend the new guard rail by the new mud hole that we just put up last workday.

The wooden guard rail will be put up by a contractor BTW.

Fraid I can't make this one. Twins birthday weekend. Sorry guys.

I'm currently scheduled to work but will try my hardest to get out of it and be there

Any idea of folks that will be able to make it ? Snappy needs a rough head count for chow.

Planning on (finally) making it to my first.

we plan to be there

Going try to make it

I don't have anything going on, so I'll try to mke it out.

Cannot make it. Have other plans that may get cancelled anyway due to work :bang:

I'm looking to be coming with my 14 yr old.

Al and I plan on coming out , but will be in the rav 4 . So won't be able to do trails .anybody got room for two passengers?

Oh come on ... steal a Trail Rated sign from a Jeep and hit it at jeep speed .... :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom