SOLD Jacksonville, FL - OME 2 inch MED Duty full lift Kit (front and rear) +Huge Tires (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Vehicle Model
  1. 60 Series
Jacksonville, Florida 32224 United States
I have for sale an OME Medium Duty (Front and Rear) lift kit (leaf springs, shocks) and set of 5 very nice Cooper Discoverer Tires; currently on my 1989 FJ62 that the previous owner put on...

I am taking this FJ62 back to factory spec and am removing ALL of the OME lift kit and Tough Dog shocks. The shocks are very nice Tough Dog shocks (see pics), and you can see the leaf spring condition (extremely good) in a one of the pics.

As well, as part of the package, I am selling the VERY nice (with a ton of tread left) Cooper Discoverer tires (5 of them), size LT295/75R16 with date codes of 1419 (14th week of 2019).

The pics all represent the condition of the ENTIRE kit...all very well conditioned. The kit still provides substantial support with no sagging.

I have also put a pic of this FJ62 showing the lift created by this OME lift Kit specific to my FJ62 (20 inches of clearance in the rear, 19 inches of clearance in the front) measured from a perfectly flat, level surface to the bottom of the rocker panel.

This is for PICK UP ONLY in Jacksonville, Florida area code 32224. The entire kit is still on my FJ62, but will be removing.

$1500 for everything.

My phone number is 904-864-3008.

1989 FJ62 OME Lift Inches.jpg

OME Leaf Spring Med Duty.jpg

Tough Dog Shock.jpg

Cooper Discoverer AT3 XLT.jpg

Cooper Discoverer Tread Depth.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom