J7 LHD OEM or OEM-like floor mats not existent? (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Not much that I recall.

We have 1990’s gen here and a 2018 so I could certainly take some pics and measurements if that helps?

Cheers
I think it'll be best when we just get it in a 75 and take some pictures :) . Thank you for your offer.

Well, Ali is bedded down in a subbasement but I will grab the two front mats and take them up and try them in Iota the 75 even though Iota is in the middle of paint prep, and take a couple of photos over the weekend.

1642660338170.png

The weekends are now new and improved because Dubai now works Mon-Fri while Sharjah works Sat-Thursday, which means my weekend days are work days in the Sharjah salvage yards.

There is certainly a difference between pre-facelift J7 and post-facelift J7 floor mat dimensions and position of the fixing points.
Also there seems to be a difference between #J79SC / #J71L and the rest of the series. Haven't verified that though.

These can be ordered from AliExpress and fit well. It was given 8/10 points:

Another good choice are Weathertech AVM (all-vehicle mats) together with some of the Toyota OEM-like fixing points from eBay. The AVM exist as an universal option, so you can order it and cut it respectively.

Here's the part numbers for the original Toyota Land Crusier J7 floor mats, which are delivered with most of the VX packages. These are campaign part numbers, so there is probably noone who can source them anyhow. I suppose some dealer in the UAE could source them if they order a bunch of them, i.e. 100 or so?!

PZ310-60110-B1
BAHRAIN,QATAR,KUWAIT,U.A.E,S.ARABIA MAT SET, FLOOR LHD/2 door,GRAY HZJ79L-TJMRSV,GRJ71L-RJMRKV,GRJ79L-TJMRKV,GRJ79L-TJMNKV
PZ310-60110-E1
BAHRAIN,QATAR,KUWAIT,U.A.E,S.ARABIA MAT SET, FLOOR LHD/2 door,OAK HZJ79L-TJMRSV,GRJ71L-RJMRKV,GRJ79L-TJMRKV,GRJ79L-TJMNKV

PZ310-60111-B1
BAHRAIN,QATAR,KUWAIT,U.A.E,S.ARABIA MAT SET, FLOOR LHD/4 door,GRAY HZJ76L-RKMNSV,HZJ79L-DKMRSV,GRJ76L-RKMNKV,GRJ79L-DKMRKV
PZ310-60111-E1
BAHRAIN,QATAR,KUWAIT,U.A.E,S.ARABIA MAT SET, FLOOR LHD/4 door,OAK HZJ76L-RKMNSV,HZJ79L-DKMRSV,GRJ76L-RKMNKV,GRJ79L-DKMRKV

@John Young:
Beautiful ride btw. Love the 76 series!

Last edited:
Thanks @se7en6 for your reply :) and for the part numbers.
Yes the AliExpress product is what I ordered above. And Ali (which @John Young posted above) is my HZJ76 ;) so thanks for the compliment.

Out of curiosity. I inquired about one of the mat sets under p/n PZ310-60111-B1 that was given by @se7en6 . They are not cheap (but wasn't expecting them to be) and was told 45-60 days lead time from Japan but at least you can order that part number. Didn't try the others. I am happy with what I have now.

floormats.JPG

Also found this post (hi @se7en6 !) on the German forum:
You'll see they've fixed the fitment of the RHS mat; also @se7en6 posted some pictures of the gray mats. Thanks!

Out of curiosity. I inquired about one of the mat sets under p/n PZ310-60111-B1 that was given by @se7en6 . They are not cheap (but wasn't expecting them to be) and was told 45-60 days lead time from Japan but at least you can order that part number. Didn't try the others. I am happy with what I have now.

View attachment 2901474

Great work, I hadn't thought of asking them. Gonna post your quote in the german forum.
I wanted to order some parts from ToyotaDXB once, but backed off when they raised the prices in the quote. Also their shipping costs were higher than partsouq's, identical parts. I'd be interested to know if anyone of you ever ordered from ToyotaDXB? So far I had the best and most professional experience with partsouq.

PZ310-60111-B1 MAT SET,FLOOR (Gray) LC70 16YM(4Door) for Toyota - https://toyotadxb.com/spare-parts/toyota/mat-set-floor-gray-lc70-16ym-4door-pz31060111b1/ also shows available.
Next time I'm in DXB I'll drive up to Al-Futtaim (the dealer) and see what they have on offer.
Cool, let us know. Maybe they have better prices.
Also found this post (hi @se7en6 !) on the German forum:
You'll see they've fixed the fitment of the RHS mat; also @se7en6 posted some pictures of the gray mats. Thanks!
Ha, you got me there :) Professor floor mats at your service.
Hell, we are missing OEM floor mats for the LHD J7 all over the world.
Best OEM Toyota choice so far are the mats only Frans from All American Imports in the Netherlands can source. See my other post with images on page 2. He keeps the part number a secret of course and puts his own part number on it.
Best non-OEM choice I would say are the AWM universal from Weathertech with added OEM fixing points, I think they are even made in the US.

Thanks to David @ Buschtaxi Forum we finally found the part number for the original OEM rubber floor mats for the 2007+ Land Cruiser 70 series 76, 78 and 79 DC.

It is:

RUBBER MAT (LHD)
PZ000-60008

RUBBER MAT (RHD)
PZ000-60007

Around 68 USD from the Emirates.

If you want you can read more here:

Just found 2 sets of these nos in my parts stash , looks like these are for the wide nose 7x models
image.jpg
image.jpg

You can probably find the part from a newer HZJ76 (for example) and install it. On some manual cars it wouldn’t fit because the clutch is more to the left but since you have an auto it should work fine. Can probably install using double sided tape or something

Can you heat up that section and and take out that bump? Might not look too good afterwards 🤣🤷‍♂️
The thought has crossed my mind.... Agreed it would look pretty bad...

I might just cut it out and just have a lower lip area there???

Open to thoughts....

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom