It's Done!!!! (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hey everyone.. I leave for Mississippi tomorrow and I'm sad to say I never got to be a member of yankee toys or got to go to a fall gathering. But I've met a lot of you and you've all been great people.

thanks if you sold me something, traded me something, helped me put something together.. whatever it was. couldn't have finished this project with out your help... enjoy some pics...
IMG_1222.JPG
IMG_1226.JPG

Very, very impressive!

(I have some hubcaps for you BTW!)

O.k. let me reflect for a moment........

If I remember right I once saw a post of a home made canvas shed w/ a plywood floor and a couple tarps to keep the rain out......:cheers:

Then there was progress.....:hmm:

As my thoughts progressed..:beer::beer::hmm:

I saw more activity...:wrench::clap::bang: :wrench::clap:

All I can say is WOW I'm very impressed w/ the results and that thing looks CRAZY NICE I LOVE IT....great job and congrats to you for all your hard work and dedication to the project...welcome to the Cruiser addiction you've arrived....
:cheers::beer: start :steer: and enjoying the compliments.

Last edited:
Wow, you made it! :bounce: Got distracted with everyday stuff, checked in and your done. :beer:

Incredible first time shade-tent Cruiser build. :D

thanks guys! yes they do have computers down here haha - I just got settled in on base and I should start flying in may or so of next year - i'll keep everyone posted as she makes her journey down here to MS

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom