Iso (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
My old rig...

Sold it to a guy named harley and he took it to the island. I can only assume its 100% thrashed bit hey... nostalgia... it's a 79 fj40 soa on 60 series axles. Half aluminum tub and the frame is probably rotten 🤣
20170421_115027.png

I know Harley. Haven’t seen him for years. How long ago did you sell it to him?
He had a nasty habit of flipping rigs but it might still be in his barn.
Edit. Look up Harley Cousins on FB see if it’s the same guy. His old man lived in Cedar
or Nanaimo, has a brother named Rocky. They were huge into land cruisers for a
while.

Last edited:
I’m not home for three weeks. I could try to contact him when I get back.
Or are you just gonna call him through FB?

My old rig...

Sold it to a guy named harley and he took it to the island. I can only assume its 100% thrashed bit hey... nostalgia... it's a 79 fj40 soa on 60 series axles. Half aluminum tub and the frame is probably rotten 🤣View attachment 2185655
I was just looking at that pic. The old 40’s look cool! I really gotta get mine back together. Wonder if it
still has the same windshield with the Extreme Bends sticker

Ha I remember seeing pics of that on bc4x4 back in the day, before I knew about the ih8mud thing.

I haven't logged onto that site in years. :lol:

I hit hi up on fb but never got back to me :(

I’ll try their old number. His Mom still was there last time I saw her. But that was 4-5
yrs ago. Haven’t seen her and used to bump into her a lot. Maybe she moved on.
I can’t see them letting go of the old farm though. Their phone number was one digit
off mine, used to gets calls for them a lot when the boys were home.

I’ll try their old number. His Mom still was there last time I saw her. But that was 4-5
yrs ago. Haven’t seen her and used to bump into her a lot. Maybe she moved on.
I can’t see them letting go of the old farm though. Their phone number was one digit
off mine, used to gets calls for them a lot when the boys were home.
Any chance you got ahold of him??
Thnx

no, never did. I thought you had.

I don’t think I’ve seen it at this end of the island.

I had a look to see if I could find it on Island Rock Crawlers site... it’s now gone and it’s an RC site.

Rob the IRC president still has his 40 parked in his driveway... I see it when I go past his place regularly. I don’t think it’s moved in several years.

John Baron may know more about it if anyone still has a way to reach him.

Best of luck in your search. Back in the day I left notes on every 40 series I saw. It was the way to keep our 40s on the road before the internet was mainstream.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom