is there a cruiser shop in calgary? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
i'm headed to calgary for awhile, and have never really been there before. does anyone know of a good shop or parts supplier in cow town?
thanks,
eric

What are you looking to get done? I know there is a Land Cruiser shop in a small town somewhere near Calgary now if I can only remember where. I will try to find it.

Found it good to go. Glad I found it since I will probably need a pile of parts haha. Hilltop Cruisers

thought i saw some coolant around my water pump. seems to have been a false alarm but you never know. i don't want to be waiting for stuff to show up for edmonton, or even worse...
the dealer.
thanks,
eric

I am a mechanic I can do work for you for a cheap-fair price. Definately a lot cheaper than any shop rate. If that is what you are looking for.

4 wheel off road in edmonton.... Dan can find anything LC

I just stumbled across this thread looking to get parts for my LJ78 quickly in AB, and I just wanted to back up this recommendation. Dan can indeed find anything LC. He was able to find a huge laundry list of parts for my 2L-TE and have them all shipped to Calgary next day. Would recommend.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom