IS Milspec trailers still in business? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Why didn't you ask the Mexican woman? Was she speaking spanish or something?

I called and the dude said it was the wrong number. I guess they have a typo on their site. Have you tried emailing them?

Why didn't you ask the Mexican woman? Was she speaking spanish or something?

I called and the dude said it was the wrong number. I guess they have a typo on their site. Have you tried emailing them?

I called a few weeks ago and the lady said she had that phone number for over a year now. I have also emailed a number of times and have gotten no response.

I presume they are out of business, but since most web site addresses are paid in advance, the site is still up for now. I have down loaded their site to my hard drive as it contains great info. I have no real information about the business other than that. Great looking trailer though!

Yeah that sucks.... what a shame. Those trailers are the most badass trailers I have ever seen....so my search for a M416 continues.
airlaird

Yeah that sucks.... what a shame. Those trailers are the most badass trailers I have ever seen....so my search for a M416 continues.
airlaird

To be honest, a Mil Spec trailer does not look that hard to make. I like their design a lot and when I get around to building a trailer, I intend to use their design as a template.

Guys, because I live in Lake Elsinore this caught my eye. Something does not jive. The address in the web site is only like five minutes from me. It is a house and the guy that lives there has been there for awhile and knows nothing about trailers. The other thing that really does not make sense is that the address states "Hangar A". Well what I refer to "Elsinore International" is a dirt landing strip, mostly used by a Sky Diving company is clear on the other side of the lake a good 3-4 miles away. I also sniffed around there no trailers. The photos in the Web site were taken around Lake Elsinore as I recognize the mountains in the back ground....
Maybe I should start building them...
Tpny

Wow, thats the first I've seen of those trailers and they look great! I wish they were still around. Does anyone know of the prices that they were asking, not that it matters anymore...?

Hmmm...interesting

That is strange. I have been searching for many types of trailers...but for some reason, theirs is just the most bad ass I have ever seen. Maybe it's the Dune color they're painted in, or the flatfender fenders they put on the trailers..,,but man, they are great looking and simple. I wish they had prices..but again, what's the point...they are out of business? But you know, you would thing someone on MUD has run across or bought one. Maybe we should ask the forum.
airlaird

I think they moved to Ok. about two years ago, not sure if they ever re-opened there. The guys name was Tim?
later,
Steve

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom