iPod adapter installed DIY (DICE unit) (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

that thing is a hunk of crap and a wast of time and $$$$$

fu(k that dice thing :mad:

You are not done yet. :D Now convert the cubby to have a Ipod connector on the bottom, so you just drop it in there and it will connect.

That is freaking PIMP! :D

I guess we are still in the same topic with this question. Everyone mention ipod. Has anyone try with an iphone?

Thanks!

Steve

this is junk fs up your nav and after 2 units it is not working and i wouldnt wast a dime on it
car toys put it in and what a hunk o crap .
i think the fm mod that c/t wanted to put in first is the way to go . if not you can tell them to fix it instead of some ass munch in ca. who do not give a crap now that they got your $$
im still wateing for my 3 rd one but i think adam s. at dice is spending all his time with his boy friend instead of sending me a new one:flipoff2:

Last edited by a moderator:
this is junk fs up your nav and after 2 units it is not working and i wouldnt wast a dime on it
car toys put it in and what a hunk o crap .
i think the fm mod that c/t wanted to put in first is the way to go . if not you can tell them to fix it instead of some ass munch in ca. who do not give a crap now that they got your $$
im still wateing for my 3 rd one but i think adam s. at dice is spending all his time with his boy friend instead of sending me a new one:flipoff2:
hummm, mine worked fine without a Nav. Maybe you should rip out your Nav....:D

its not the nav that id miss but when it fsup i got no heat defrost etc last time it was on the way home after a ski trip .
tell those little brats in the back to stop breathing .

dice sucks

First time poster...just upgraded my '98 accord to an '06 LC, and one thing I'd been spoiled w/ was having a direct connection from iPod to aftermarket CD player. I've been trying to find the best option for an integrated interface w/ my iPod and they all seem to have something negative about them.

I've searched around the forum and the internet, and haven't been able to find an option that's problem free. Any opinions on which brand is seamless and doesn't require frequent reboots, restarts, or unplugging???

First time poster...just upgraded my '98 accord to an '06 LC, and one thing I'd been spoiled w/ was having a direct connection from iPod to aftermarket CD player. I've been trying to find the best option for an integrated interface w/ my iPod and they all seem to have something negative about them.

I've searched around the forum and the internet, and haven't been able to find an option that's problem free. Any opinions on which brand is seamless and doesn't require frequent reboots, restarts, or unplugging???

I got a wired FM modulator, a vent clip, ran the 3.5mm jack out of the vent, and love it. Click the on switch by E brake, press button 6 for 87.9, and rev up the ipod/iphone. Sound quality is more than satisfactory for me, and have had no issues in the 3 months I've been using it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom