Iphone video on center console DVD screen (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Is there a way to connect the iPhone to the RCA input and play videos to the DVD screen?

It should be possible using some adapters..... You would also need a HDMI cable and a RCA cable

Lightning to HDMI

51zrB1vqLJL._SL1500_.jpg

HDMI to RCA

61f0b9o7J0L._SL1000_.jpg

I was going this direction with Prestigious Society but to many plugs sticking out of dash. I didn’t bother. PS was very slow to respond to emails a couple months ago. I think Chinese knock offs are putting them out of business.
If you live in the LA area PS have some installers that can answer questions better than me.
Good luck.

Airplay hmm so maybe an Apple TV or some kind of airplay rca dongle. I’ve not looked but there must be something out there.

I was going this direction with Prestigious Society but to many plugs sticking out of dash. I didn’t bother. PS was very slow to respond to emails a couple months ago. I think Chinese knock offs are putting them out of business.
If you live in the LA area PS have some installers that can answer questions better than me.
Good luck.

I have the prestigious society mod. Bought it used on ebay for ~$100 but I only figured out how to play dvds not my android screen. I keep my yogabook for movies currently.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom