Introduction (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Just joined so I thought I would introduce myself on here. The wife surprised me two days ago when she told me her new car selection was composed of three different GX460's. After a little research and a few phone calls I knew this was something that I wanted her to own. Anyways, we purchased a 2014 yesterday and she wants to do an entry level Overland build on it. I am already impressed with the amount of information on this forum. My background is Tacomas so hopefully that helps me get up to speed quicker. My orignal plan is to run 33" RT tires, 17" wheels, roof rack, rock sliders and a 2.5"-3" Dobinsons lift. If anyone is bored please chime in and point me in the right direction. I'll also be considering UCA's while i have it tore apart. I haven't done a whole lot of research on the roof racks or sliders everyone is running so I definitely need to read up on those. My main focus at hand is deciding on the correct offset and BS for the wheels. She doesn't want much tire showing so I'd like to stay close to factory if possible. It currently has 20" factory wheels so I don't know if I would want to keep factory wheel specs.
2014 GX460.jpg

Welcome. Lot's to read on here. If you're familiar with Tacoma's then this should be a breeze for you.

Congrat's on your new "Toy"!
Lot's of info here if you plan on any mod's, service or just hanging out with like minded folks!

My build, except for the roof rack and possibly the tires (mine are 32.5"), sounds close to what you're looking for. I may be wrong though. In my signature, you can click on 2011 Lexus GX... and it will take you to my build.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom