Introduce Yourself and Your Cruisers! (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Oh and this weekend Scott S. and I rebuilt the knuckles on the 80. My first time and I am still finding grease my hands!
Welcome Scott! It was fun spending hours under the front of your truck. The grease on your hands should be gone completely by Easter!

Will be taking delivery of my new (to me) 2014 LX 570 shortly. Super excited, as I have been eying these trucks and waiting for the one with the right color combo, options, service records, and pricing to appear.

Looking forward to doing some OEM+ mods in short order (3D MAXpider floor mats, BFG K02s as soon as the stock Michelins are toast, and some other touches). Any other low-hanging/cheap/easy OEM+ mods people recommend? Looking forward to learning a lot from the forum.

Located in metro Atlanta, so looking forward to connecting with other local owners for meetups and wheeling. I plan to have her serviced at ToyoTech in Chamblee unless people have other suggestions.

Cheers!

CF4BEEB5-1127-4686-8125-C57EEBA3C30F.jpeg

Will be taking delivery of my new (to me) 2014 LX 570 shortly. Super excited, as I have been eying these trucks and waiting for the one with the right color combo, options, service records, and pricing to appear.
Looking forward to doing some OEM+ mods in short order (3D MAXpider floor mats, BFG K02s as soon as the stock Michelins are toast, and some other touches). Any other low-hanging/cheap/easy OEM+ mods people recommend? Looking forward to learning a lot from the forum.

Located in metro Atlanta, so looking forward to connecting with other local owners for meetups and wheeling. I plan to have her serviced at ToyoTech in Chamblee unless people have other suggestions.

Cheers!

View attachment 2784258

Cheers!

View attachment 2784258
Toyotech has is a great shop, especially for late model Toyota trucks. I use them and ACC for my 460. For the 80, only ACC.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom