Intro thread (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hey guys I'm Tim from Modesto, California. Im a Union Millwright and I have a 92 FJ80 named Lorelei.
I bought the LC January of 2021 it was bone stock with all kinds of problems... Since then I've rebuilt the top end of the motor all the coolant stuff (still overheats, see my other thread) rebuilt the whole ac system. Air lockers and regeard to 4.56 33inch tires on stock suspension. Has a custom built roof rack ARB front bumper and 12k winch.
I've driven it through 9 states up till now. Hoping to do Oregon, Idaho, and Montana next year, so far I've been in
California, Nevada, Arizona, Utah, New Mexico, Colorado, Texas, Oklahoma, and Arkansas.
PXL_20220430_225045923.jpg

Hey guys I'm Tim from Modesto, California. Im a Union Millwright and I have a 92 FJ80 named Lorelei.
I bought the LC January of 2021 it was bone stock with all kinds of problems... Since then I've rebuilt the top end of the motor all the coolant stuff (still overheats, see my other thread) rebuilt the whole ac system. Air lockers and regeard to 4.56 33inch tires on stock suspension. Has a custom built roof rack ARB front bumper and 12k winch.
I've driven it through 9 states up till now. Hoping to do Oregon, Idaho, and Montana next year, so far I've been in
California, Nevada, Arizona, Utah, New Mexico, Colorado, Texas, Oklahoma, and Arkansas. View attachment 3091345
Looking good. “Sliders? You mean like those mini burgers?”

Welcome to MUD and the 80 series !!

Nice truck! I love my 3fe, once I got on top of updating everything that was worn out, it has never steered me wrong. And definitely invest in some sliders while the doors still close nicely, ask me how I know :hillbilly:
Yeah I've already slightly bent the passenger and dented the driver enough that I had to beat the door sill back down to get the door to open and close, sliders are high on my list as soon as I can figure out how to get the coolant temps down

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom