Intro: Rustproof ‘88 FJ 62 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
This is my intro thread. I recently acquired a 1988 FJ 62. I had an 84 FJ 60 that I regrettably sold several years ago and am excited to have this “new” one. Paint is new and runs well. Initial projects will be replacing dashboard bulbs and headlights. Also rear wiper, washer and license plate lights not working so maybe an electrical issue. Looking forward to many years with this cruiser!

CEB445BA-E411-4F3C-8527-7B01A2CC7ECA.jpeg

47D5FB58-D71D-4B89-B91C-8F93E07AE59C.jpeg

3CC54B68-D4BF-4EC6-A504-0F42A69A2582.jpeg

Very sharp truck. Best looking 62 bumpers I have seen in a long while. I finally ran a separate ground wire on my FJ62 license plate light frame to get them to work properly - odd design there.

Now, go wax up that FJ62 and park it inside during the entire Wisconsin winter! There's an old rusty Camry somewhere begging to be driven in salt and slush.

Very sharp truck. Best looking 62 bumpers I have seen in a long while. I finally ran a separate ground wire on my FJ62 license plate light frame to get them to work properly - odd design there.

Now, go wax up that FJ62 and park it inside during the entire Wisconsin winter! There's an old rusty Camry somewhere begging to be driven in salt and slush.
Thanks for the tip on the ground wire. Something to work on over the winter.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom