Intro post, long time listener, first time caller (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hello all, new to the site as a registered user. I'm a pilot for AeroAir working the LifeMed air ambulance contract flying a BE20 King Air out of Kodiak Alaska. I used to fly H and J model C130's for the Coast Guard, before that I was a kid in suburban NJ. Strengths are metal and mechanical work, electrics and my undoing, more on that later..

I've have had several Yota' products over the years, '91 pickup that got a straight axle, chevy lift kit and roll cage (destroyed that one).

my '71 FJ40:

IMG_2956.jpeg

the beeemer is my aircraft mechanic's, unfortunately.. Wife had a 2020 4Runner TRD Pro, sold that for a profit (COVID for the win). Fantastic off-road and in snow, absolute s***e on tarmac.

IMG_2891.jpeg

Just bought a '93 FZJ80 for $1k with a blown motor and <2% body rot!! Had a blast having it machined and doing the rebuild myself spurred on by Fred Williams, Dave Chappell, David Freiburger, Mike Finnegan, Steve Dulcich, Tony Angelo, Lucky Costa and Alex Taylor (Motortrend TV for the win).

IMG_2839.jpeg
IMG_3002.jpeg
IMG_3163.jpeg

Won't start, but I feel like ya'll will save me. I've done a post on the matter. Please help, or I swear I'll do an LS swap! Kidding, but seriously... please help. My friend Chris there is strong but doesn't know anything about fuel injection, and neither do I.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom