international chat/trip (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Tapage said:
poldo said:
I'm Panamá city .. :D but my mom move to Chiriquí ( boquete is a little town in the Ciriquí state ) and I live overthere and I travel frequently to visit .. and nice trips ..

When you arrive you go straight to Chiriquí/Boquete or you gonna spend some days in the city . ?

Actually I am going to be in PC maybe a day or two to see casco viejo and the canal (the tourist thing:)
then on a bus to portobelo and maybe stop 2 days then off to Boquete or Bocas. I have friends over in Boquete so this time I will spend most time there
but the next time I am coming I will have more time to see the whole country.,
If you want we can meet when I am in PC.
I was going to rent a 4x4 to travel but from what I hear Panama buses are great to travel around.

poldo said:
If you want we can meet when I am in PC.

yes .. for sure .. !

poldo said:
I was going to rent a 4x4 to travel but from what I hear Panama buses are great to travel around.

Buses are nice .. and if you compared the price of Panamá City to Chiriquí ticket ( about 12 USD ) with rent a 4x4 ... the bus win by far.

But honestly I'm 6.2" and is a little complicated for me stio aprox 6 hours in a bus for Panama - Chiriquí trip ..

Other option are airplane .. around 120 USD the ticket .. ( round trip ) 1 hour to Chiriquí from Panamá ..

I gota send a PM for you ..

Tapage said:
yes .. for sure .. !

Buses are nice .. and if you compared the price of Panamá City to Chiriquí ticket ( about 12 USD ) with rent a 4x4 ... the bus win by far.

But honestly I'm 6.2" and is a little complicated for me stio aprox 6 hours in a bus for Panama - Chiriquí trip ..

Other option are airplane .. around 120 USD the ticket .. ( round trip ) 1 hour to Chiriquí from Panamá ..

I gota send a PM for you ..

I am in for the bus it's cheaper and you get to meet people and make friends:)

poldo said:
I am in for the bus it's cheaper and you get to meet people and make friends:)

that make sence .. !

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom