Interior damage (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
So I’m trying to source how this crack appeared on the driver’s side a/c vent. Now I’m pretty particular about the condition of our LX570 interior but I thought it was more than coincidence that I saw this after a service appt at our Toyota dealer for fixing our passenger airbag light due to a faulty seat belt tensioner. Would the service technicians be removing anything on the driver’s side console to replace it? And what’s interesting is that my steering wheel horn is now inoperable.

Related? Or is my mind playing tricks on me?

7C32AE13-7692-4467-A7F5-2EF991188B58.jpeg

I’d stand my ground with the dealer that both things weren’t like that before the work.

Wrench monkeys!@# That would annoy me to no end. Agreed that I'd hold them accountable.

To me it seems a pretty unlikely piece to break unless removed...

I had my 200 taken in for the same recall just a few weeks ago. The dealer replaced the pass seatbelt as part of it. I dont know how they wouldve cracked a driver side vent for the repair itself. Im thinking maybe they had a tool in their hand when steering the vehicle around the garage?

I once had a scratch/ gouge in a shifter knob that came after a front window replacement. Who knows how that happened, but it wasnt there when I dropped it off. I know your frustration for sure!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom