Inspection needed in Newport, PA. Anyone Close? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I drive through there often. What’s the color.? There was a tan/gold 62 that sat for years (like close to 10) and was recently sold. Wonder if that is it.
FJ62 in Newport, need a solid inspection done. Anyone know anyone/shop?

@joabmc Might be same one....See link. Seller did tell me it sat for many years.

Yep, that’s the one. I drove by that rig every day for many years and often wanted to stop and talk to the owner about it. He had an 80 as a DD and other Toyota’s as well but the 62 sat under a tree, never covered or protected. So much grime and mold that in recent years you were no longer able to see in the windows...
Then one day this year it was gone. As I drove through town on my way to a job, I saw it on a rollback at an old garage. Watched the progress as the new owner cleaned it up. I know it’s the because of the background in the pics.
I’d ask a lot of questions and want to see pics of the frame. That rig didn’t move from the mid 2000s until now, and there had to be a reason why. Could be a diamond in the rough but I’d be cautious.

Let me know how you make out or if you need better pics. I’ll atop by and get you more if needed.

That's a nice looking truck, and it looks like he has addressed a lot of the issues. Could be a fair deal...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom