innotek wireless dog fences (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

thorvald

Threads
Website
www.pointyhatdesigns.com
anyone know offhand a good place to get them, preferably cheap :)

looks like a decent unit, the solar powered deal. found one place to get it but have to be a member, and waiting on email.

anyone have one like it?

The new, sleeker collars are a big improvment over the old clunky ones. These hold their charge for much longer, several weeks sometimes without low battery signals. And the low battery signal is great. And the separate charger is great. Mine isn't solar, haven't seen that. I love our Innotek system.

I'm wondering if they build the solar anymore. Didn't see it on the Innotek web site.

i didnt see it there either, found a bunch of collars for sale reduced from 150 to $14.99

saw the solar one in a couple ebay auctions, and on ioffer. so far under a $100

found one place selling it, but it was $300

do you have the solar version Dave?

thorvald said:
do you have the solar version Dave?

I have the in-ground, wired version. I absolutely love it. Its the greatest thing. He's so well trained to it that it would take 3-5 days for him to know if the system went off.

We dog-sit a golden retreiver 2-3 days a week. She stays around because he stays within his boundary, and we often leave them 12-14 hours unattended. Bikes, cars, ATVs, walkers, deer, elk, other dogs all have tested his training and he's passed.

I have not had good look with Innotek products. I went through two of the wired underground fences and ended up getting an Invisible Fence brand one and it was much better. It was much more expensive.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom