Inner window felt weatherstrips (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Website
eurasiaoverland.com
Does anyone have a source for generic rubber and felt weatherstrip (the rubber itself) which is used on the door inner weatherstrips?

68170-90A01 is the Toyota part for the front windows with a single glass (i.e. no quarter ventilation window) and 'full' trim, i.e. a door card which comes up to the top of the door. The weatherstrip is then attached to the door card. This part is still available new (and as aftermarket from CityRacer).

The issue I have is that my doors are the semi-trim type, i.e. my door cards stop short of the top of the door and the weatherstrip is clipped to the door panel itself. This is part 68170-90A00 and is NLA. The clips are very different from those on the full trim version.

Now I could buy four x 68170-90A01, peel off the rubber weatherstripping and glue it to the metal of my original weatherstrips (which are fine - it's the rubber on mine which is dead), but I could save a good bit if there was a source for quality rubber weatherstripping.

Thanks

EO

Thanks, but they are (just slightly) more than the cost of new, genuine parts. I was hoping someone would sell bulk lengths of the rubber/felt strip.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom