Indiana Trails? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Fishers, Indiana (northeast 'burb of Indy)
Any recommendations for mild off-road trails for my 100 and family? I wanna load 'em all up and do a little non-rockcrawling mild hill climbing and such. Any opinions about Haspin or Redbird? Thanks.

thanks, Woodsman. Big Rock looks great. Do you know anything about Redbird, in the W-SW part of the state?

Redbird is pretty nice for a state park. It has a lot of trails. Not hugely challenging, but along the lines of what you're looking for.

The badlands drains great. It's fine in the rain unless you go into the swampy area. Just don't do that. The great thing about the Badlands is that it's very diverse. You can do a ton of sandy hill climbs, or you can go to the rock quarry and do vertical death climbs. There's trail rides with all kinds of challenges. Best to do it with someone who knows the place.

Redbird is Fun!

Had all six of us in the LC over spring break and headed to Redbird SRA and it was enjoyed by all (the :princess: and the four kids, ages 4-16). Trails and hills that were lightweight friendly, as well as a lot of hardpack hills and gulleys for some nice 4wheeling fun. We drove about 2.5 hours from Indy and it was worth the trip.

I think we'll try out Badlands in Attica next.
DSC_0132.JPG
DSCN0275.JPG
DSCN0218.JPG

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom