inclinometer repair (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Out of sheer curiosity (and minimal help!) what is wrong with it? Are you looking for the circuitry for the clock or something with the weights and springs of the inclinometer itself?
Well it’s wired in the car and the backlighting comes on when the headlights are on, but no clock and it doesn’t appear the pitch and roll are working.

My suggestion would be to pull the front face off to see if you have any debris in there or loose connections which are causing the issues you describe. I just did this on min the other day and it's super easy. My pitch indicator was nose down even after adjustment so I needed to move the image a bit. It was super easy and now I'm back in business.

Cheers, James

It does have a "lock" function on the top control knob. This pitch and roll are all mechanical, no electronics at all.

IGFV3y1.jpg

Here is a post from me with a description of the connectors. I think there are two connectors, one for the back lighting and one for the clock. It could be your clock is not connected or connected improperly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom