In need of three speed case and gears (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hello out there. I am in need of assistance. I am looking for a three speed transfer case and gears. I am in the military and just recently found out that I have to go overseas, but I have to move there by Jan-Feb timeframe....so timing is essential. I've got a 1970 FJ40 with a rebuilt 350, rebuilt 3 speed tranny, and now all I need is a three speed transfer case and gears. As I stated earlier, I'm in the military, so needless to say...I'm not rich! I'm try to get this squared away prior to going overseas, otherwise I'll forced to leave my cruiser behind. I know that putting in a 4 speed would probably be wiser decision, but I really don't have too much time. So if you've got a three speed transfer case and gears that are in good condition or know of somebody that does, please let me know at your earliest convenience.
Thanks in advance for both your time and effort.:bang:

Thanks for the info. I really don't want to leave my Cruiser in Cali, when I could be driving it in Guam. Thanks again.

I have a 3 speed you could have. Although I don't know its condition, meaning I would recommend rebuilding it first. But it's yours if you want it...
;)

Edit... I am pretty sure it's a 3 speed. I am new to this whole "40" thing. It was from a 1970.

I appreciate it. Let me know what I need to do to get it. My number is 661-810-3983, and my name is Junior.
Thanks again

Email sent.

Oh, and Kevin... I just need you to help remove the suspension on the 80. It should only take a couple minutes...
:popcorn:

Junior,

Did you get my email? I sent the pictures to the yahoo account.
:D

Last chance. Please check your email.
:popcorn:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom