I'm looking for someone to wheel with in NWA area (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
There doesn't seem to be much activity with NWA people. I keep looking for info on meetings and never seems to be anything routine. I met LA people at last SCC but nobody from NWA. I would like to maybe just do a day trip with one or two or guys here locally. Any thoughts?

I've just gotten situated with new job and house up here. I'd like to check out some local spots one day too. I've been to Hot Springs a few times and really enjoyed it but have recently thought about finding a few places closer to NWA.

Yes...a monthly meeting would be a start, but because I'm sure this has been done before and inevitably dissolved over time. I definitely do other things that pull me away from wheeling but I get that itch again and want to get my rig on the trail when life allows. As far as I know RLC is the only Toyota club in NWA...Is there a NWA president ? Someone should be beating the drum around here

Scott usually organizes the meetings and we were getting together pretty regularly for awhile. Seeing that he hasn't been on July 11th tells me that work must be crazy for him right now.

Would anyone like to run the nearest place/trail within the next couple of weeks? I know SCC is comin up but I can't make it down...so I was thinking local runs more often would be a positive thing for RLC

I understand completely Yotajosh. Seems to be the case with any group events in life. I assume that none us drive $90,000 200's or Rubicons so that issue right there keeps are numbers low. The only thing thats gonna keep the "old Toyota" club alive is more communication and more local runs. I don't know much but I believe it only takes 2 rigs to make a run

I'm willing to try to make a run in September. I'm wrapping up a ton of work on the 40 and need to do a shake down run to find all of the bugs.

JPs '74 Resto-Mutt

I'm available September 10th,16th,17th,23rd,24th and 30th...the nearest location that I know of is Devil's Den

Well how bout august 22... Thinkin about meeting at my house..... I will post this in the NWA meetin section.... I need to do better about getting on here.... We went to Byrds last weekend....

i would love to jump in if anyone is up for a Devils Den trip. My 40 is down for a rebuild, but i can bring my 200 or our Rubicon

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom