IKamper Skycamp mini for $399 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
This can’t be true or can it...I thought these were more like $3k new. I know the 2.0 is out now but how can the 1.0 be this cheap.

Not sure, someone needs to be the guinea pig and order one. I remember there was a site like this online that bought overstock and whatnot and ridiculous prices and sold it off cheap. I tried to order a few things and as soon as the order was placed I got an email saying that item was out of stock. Sort of a bait and switch. They offered to let me use the money I had paid for other items but didn't offer a refund, only to put me on a wait list for when (IF) they ever had it back in stock. After a week of nasty emails they finally agreed to refund my money. Caveat Emptor

Really want to see someone test this out. I've been looking for a RTT for my M416

Wow! I’m tempted to buy it right now and sell my Smittybuilt XL. How about an annex for the 1.0? Are those still available?

It would be an incredible deal if it's not a scheme....anyone have an extra 399 in the paypal account to burn and not be pissy about loosing???

Holy sh*t! The annex is $689. I had it in my cart ready to go but the pricy annex ruins it for me. The annex is a must have in my opinion.

Free shipping as well, so tempting

EDIT: It's on a whole bunch of sites for that price. Do a Google search for Skycamp 1.0.

Free shipping as well, so tempting

EDIT: It's on a whole bunch of sites for that price. Do a Google search for Skycamp 1.0.

I saw that and they have no reviews. They all look like Shopify accounts. I emailed one of them and asked how many Skycamp mini 1.0 they had available. I received a computer generated email reply. It’s so tempting to pull the trigger and cross my fingers. I think my credit card company would refund me if it‘s a hoax.

well, if $600 new as it states for real, $400 on fire sale is not inconceivable. However, $600 new does not augur well as far as quality is concerned and sounds fishy to me. But if you just want to play with one, and with credit card backing, not too risky either.

But anyway, this is not exactly 100 series tech is it? So, off to camping...

I saw that and they have no reviews. They all look like Shopify accounts. I emailed one of them and asked how many Skycamp mini 1.0 they had available. I received a computer generated email reply. It’s so tempting to pull the trigger and cross my fingers. I think my credit card company would refund me if it‘s a hoax.
DOOOO ITTTTTTT...

I know Amex would protect me if it’s bogus. Might have to do it and hope to find an annex for cheaper than $689.

Scam! google the website with keywords like stats/legit/review and you will see they used godaddy to create cheap website for 1 year on 11/2019 and some hits people saying its fake.

Hoping no one fell for that here.

Someone guinea pig test for uss

According to the iKamper website the mini isn’t available until after March (they are currently only taking preorders).
This looks like the Mini 1.0. The new one their taking preorders for is the 2.0

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom