For Sale Idaho: KZN130 1KZTE Engine, Auto Trans, Transfer Case (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

bsweaty

SILVER Star
Threads
Website
www.bsweaty.com
Vehicle Model
  1. Other
1993 Toyota 1KZT-E engine, trans, transfer case out of a KZN130 Hilux Surf. Motor has 69k miles. The motor compression tested 450-455psi each cylinder. EGR appears to be intact.
Marketplace video and listing

This surf tipped on its side, and I acquired it from the owner at the time. I pulled the motor for another project, and it turned out I didn't need it. I drove the car before salvaging parts, and everything worked as expected...minus the body.

Looking to sell as a whole swap kit if possible. Engine is currently not hooked up to the transmission, but easily can be.

Comes with:
- ECU, wiring harness
- Auto trans, shifter
- Transfer case
- Radiator
- Fan

Extras that come with:
- Engine reseal kit
- Brand new 2.7kW starter
- Brand new water pump
- Timing belt kit
- New glow plugs
- New accessory belts
- Brand new motor mounts for the KZN130, can likely be adapted for another vehicle.

I can included an EGT gauge and EGR block plates for an extra $200. No need for an LS swap, this torquey little diesel motor would do wonders in a FJ60 or FJ62 landcruiser, or any era 4runner. $5k obo. Located in Teton Valley, Idaho.

422112651_24750759151234295_2502400346314771459_n.jpg

4500 obo. also willing to part out!

She is going to call you at the number on your website. She's calling from a NY phone number.

She seems desperate and really stuck in the desert down here. Hopefully this will work out.
connected. thank you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom