Nice example of the classic FJ60. Locally owned by 3 generations of cruiser enthusiasts.
All maintenance and modifications performed by experienced land cruiser mechanics & owners. Maintenance records well documented.
Excellent mechanically - Just about every moving part repaired/rebuilt over the years. Runs great, no leaks, everything works.
Nice interior -- seats are in great condition, carpet is in good condition, headliner is nice, dash has one crack and another piece flaking off.
Good exterior -- Original Desert Beige paint -- some rust is starting to make its way into the right rear quarter panels. Tied to keep up with it as needed -- some minor dings and scratches as expected. No bondo. Approximately 300k total miles on the chassis (never abused).
25,000 miles on fresh MAN-A-FRE 2F engine (long block).
- New clutch
- New alternator
- New water pump
- New P/S pump
- New Radiator
- MAN-A-FRE tuned headers and exhaust system, with liquid heat riser system.
- New hoses, belts, pulleys, etc
Cool Cruisers 4 in HFS suspension lift with greaseable shackles/pins.
OME Nitrocharger shocks.
ProComp Series 51 Rock Crawler wheels with Toyo M/T's (265/75/16).
4:10 ring/pinion (OEM from FJ62).
Hella driving lights.
Cruiser Corp black side mirrors.
Original jack and tool kit.
SOR seat covers.
Lido rear storage box.
Class II hitch.
- Transmission and transfer case- Differentials
- Steering knuckles
- Wheel bearings (front and rear)
- Steering gear (oversized from FJ80)
- Steering links and tie rods
- Power brake booster
-Maintenance records since -1989 owner's manualshop manuals
-Original OEM chrome wheels in great condition
Spare parts - @3_puppies was in town and purchased some spare parts. I have tried to update the inventory list to the best of my knowledge.
- Drivelines (front and rear, including one front double Cardin)
- Original ring/pinion (3:70)
- Carburetors and new AISIN carb kit
- Fresh air intake tubes
- Radiators (repairable leakers)
- Steering gear
- OEM side mirrors
- Intake and exhaust manifolds
- Emission control equipment (EGR system, air pumps)
- Original exhaust system (downtubes and cat)
- Miscellaneous gaskets and seals- Air filters- Fuel pump
- Instrument clusters
- Rock Crawler wheel
- Driving light covers
- Visors- Grills- Front disks- Spare tire carriers- Shifter boots- Rear wiper assembly - Many small partsSerious inquiries only. Please no tire kickers. Reluctantly, I need to sell ASAP. This is a great example of a very well maintained, mechanically sound FJ60. I wouldn't hesitate to drive her anywhere and cruises 'comfortably' at 70 mph on the highway. A/C blows cold.
See additional photos at the link attached.