Icon wheels, BFG, Halo lights today! (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Thank you to all of those who gave me advice on wheels and tires for my LX470.

Icon Rebound 17” Satin Black
285/70/17 BFG KO2 T/A
Eagle Eyes Halo Headlights

25042195-2077-4E92-A992-27BF956865C3.jpeg
379E3E91-202E-4C71-B67E-B820938B9F80.jpeg
598D78EF-CBFB-489E-8952-59A763E66789.jpeg
0B7196F3-EADC-4A2A-A0AC-52A7536E8E9F.jpeg

Sweet ride!

Dang man, that’s a clean and sweet looking LX!

Love the white letters out too! I’m a fan.

Looks awesome, so everything fit on the stock setup? no spacers, adjustments, etc...I'm looking for some rims for a '06 LX and seems like options are limited.

Looks awesome, so everything fit on the stock setup? no spacers, adjustments, etc...I'm looking for some rims for a '06 LX and seems like options are limited.
Yes, everything fit perfectly with a very slight heat gun adjustment to the drivers side fender moulding…just a slight rub in one spot, heated it up and pushed back and let it cool… :)

Offset is what really gets ya. Lots of the wheels you'll find with the 5x150 lug pattern are for the Tundra and have a lot of poke (0 offset is common and not ideal for the 100, IMO). That really cuts down on what tire size you can fit without hitting the fender liner and pinchweld.
Yes, everything fit perfectly with a very slight heat gun adjustment to the drivers side fender moulding…just a slight rub in one spot, heated it up and pushed back and let it cool… :)

What offset on the wheels? I'm guessing maybe 25?

I just installed some 17x8 ET40 wheels and *barely* fit my 295/70/17 Ridge Grapplers. No fender liner reshaping needed. I had KO2 on my stock wheels and I think the KO2 have a really square shoulder, which might make it more likely to hit that liner.

Looks great, nice choice! And beautifully clean LX!

Gotcha, what option did you go with on the backspace and bore measurements? not sure what the differences make in the fit?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom