April 2022 rolling out now: check 1st post. 3 Models 25% so far. (1 Viewer)

What temperature do you set your fridge at?

• 0°F - I like using it for Meats, Ice Cream and other Frozen Foods!

Votes: 5 8.2%
  • 27°F - Just seafood for me!

Votes: 5 8.2%
  • 40°F - I use it as a normal refridgerator (drinks, vegetables, fruits, leftovers and etc).

Votes: 50 82.0%
  • 45-65°F - Why would anybody waste that precious refritgerated space on anything but Wine!??

Votes: 1 1.6%

• Total voters

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Do we have a discount price list yet?
I am waiting on Lu to let me know if the VL45 and VL65 single zones will be more than 25%, then i will finish and post it here. Will be done before midnight pacific!

Last edited:
Will be good to know the final numbers ~a heavily discounted VL45 might edge out the 52L.
Yep, yesterday he said he will see if he can get us a better discount for the 45 and 65 single VLs, but i have not heard anything since. I sent another call and text just now, hopefully he gets back in time for me to finalize prices by midnight. If i don't hear back i will have to assume 25%, and then change it during GB if needed; i imagine they can refund difference if that is the case.

I am wrapping up with dinner and testing connections (got a page plus plan today), and will be live in an hour tops to finish the price sheet. Still waiting on specs for the TR45/60 as well. I tried a google search and it does seem like a brand new model, as in nothing on google to point to specs.

Yep, yesterday he said he will see if he can get us a better discount for the 45 and 65 single VLs, but i have not heard anything since. I sent another call and text just now, hopefully he gets back in time for me to finalize prices by midnight. If i don't hear back i will have to assume 25%, and then change it during GB if needed; i imagine they can refund difference if that is the case.

I am wrapping up with dinner and testing connections (got a page plus plan today), and will be live in an hour tops to finish the price sheet. Still waiting on specs for the TR45/60 as well. I tried a google search and it does seem like a brand new model, as in nothing on google to point to specs.

Are we assuming it'll be 25% off for the VL 60 dual zone instead of the previous 30%?

I did that price going by the higher of the two prices they had on site, but gave it some thought and it did not make sense. Last time the discount was applied to the lower price, which makes more sense here as well; based on the fact that the VL60 should not be more than the VL65. Basically, price will be same as last time and depending on how you look at it, it is 25% or 30%, depending on if you look at the higher or lower number on their site.

Here is what i sent to Lu & ICECO to double check, and i think this should be right. Our prices should go down with time, not up. Basically prices are same as last time, and difference is the GOs are excluded, Expandable added, and the JPs are replaced by TRs. Still waiting on confirmation for the 45 and 65 VLs as to final price (maybe more than 25%?). I attached old price list for reference.

Also, i realize it isn't live yet, and this happened last time too. It went live sometime into the first day, like middle of the day last time. There will be some hiccups along the way, so please be patient and i will do my best to help where i can.

Thanks everyone, and see you in the morning!

1ST PRICE LIST ICECO GROUP BUY.png

PriceListDraft.png

LULetter.PNG

Last edited:
Just a quick FYI code is not yet active. Will try later today

I’ll ask about the wheels.

Got a text from Lu really late last night after I went to bed, will keep you guys posted when he calls me.

Don’t worry, for the members who are on a deadline for their trips, I will ask Lu to take those orders manually if needed.

Thanks for the patience everyone, And I will stay on top of this. Stay tuned for updates today.

E5B5DD21-5DF3-44FD-B47C-E9679885C0D6.png

Last edited:
Sorry to keep asking one-off questions, but does the new fridge include a cover like the JP series?

Also, it looks like the JP series isn't listed on the latest price sheet that you put together. Are those being excluded?

Sorry to keep asking one-off questions, but does the new fridge include a cover like the JP series?

Also, it looks like the JP series isn't listed on the latest price sheet that you put together. Are those being excluded?
No worries there brother, please don’t ever hesitate to ask what’s on your mind.

Lu says they are out of them, the old JPs and if they end up with more, he will discount it and let us know.

He stayed up really late last night so let’s give him some time to catch up today. If needed we will take a list of people and manually do orders, so those people can still get their orders in on time for their upcoming trips. That’s if code does not go up soon (Lu is working hard at it and now we wait!).

Last edited:
No worries there brother, please don’t ever hesitate to ask what’s on your mind.

Lu says they are out of them, the old and if they end up with more, he will discount it and let us know.

That's a shame. I was kind of hopeful for the JP40 since it included the bag and was sub $400 shipped.

They show in stock on Amazon...
1597423045695.png

I guess I'll shell out the extra $20 if the TR45 has the insulated bag.

That's a shame. I was kind of hopeful for the JP40 since it included the bag and was sub $400 shipped.

They show in stock on Amazon...
View attachment 2403909

I guess I'll shell out the extra $20 if the TR45 has the insulated bag.

If it is anywhere close in price then I would imagine it is well worth it, as the JP has not been updated in quite some time. I will ask about bags when I hear from Lu!

No bags on TR yet.

Everyone with trips coming up and on a deadline, please call Lu ASAP to manually do your order over phone. You can also text him with your order and he will call you back to take payment. Please let me know if any prices do not match up with our table from a few posts up.

Everyone else, we have to push it back a week. I apologize for the delay, but I prefer this over biting off more than we can chew.

Please let us know if you have any questions, and I will update title to say Aug21-31 sale window.

796C16D4-6CD5-4ECB-A4AF-0D84F41242CF.png

A1716FFA-0BD9-4DF8-951D-8739862F025B.png

Last edited:
I did that price going by the higher of the two prices they had on site, but gave it some thought and it did not make sense. Last time the discount was applied to the lower price, which makes more sense here as well; based on the fact that the VL60 should not be more than the VL65. Basically, price will be same as last time and depending on how you look at it, it is 25% or 30%, depending on if you look at the higher or lower number on their site.

Here is what i sent to Lu & ICECO to double check, and i think this should be right. Our prices should go down with time, not up. Basically prices are same as last time, and difference is the GOs are excluded, Expandable added, and the JPs are replaced by TRs. Still waiting on confirmation for the 45 and 65 VLs as to final price (maybe more than 25%?). I attached old price list for reference.

Is the icooler excluded along with the GO’s? Or is the price just not verified yet?

Is the icooler excluded along with the GO’s? Or is the price just not verified yet?
Good questions, thanks for asking.

The GOs are excluded (out of stock, you can order through site when they are back in), and Lu said iCooler won’t be in til end of month So I took it out. Basically I have been telling people to get the iCooler from Kickstarter, as it is still 40% off there I believe.

Good questions, thanks for asking.

The GOs are excluded (out of stock, you can order through site when they are back in), and Lu said iCooler won’t be in til end of month So I took it out. Basically I have been telling people to get the iCooler from Kickstarter, as it is still 40% off there I believe.
I thought all the Kickstarter stuff has been over for weeks—no ordering through it. I found it a day or two after it ended haha. I am traveling the next few weeks and would love to have a cooler, but if there’s any chance of an iCooler coupon that would be worth the wait.

I thought all the Kickstarter stuff has been over for weeks—no ordering through it. I found it a day or two after it ended haha. I am traveling the next few weeks and would love to have a cooler, but if there’s any chance of an iCooler coupon that would be worth the wait.
I will keep you posted then, as I did not know that ordering through Kickstarter was no longer an option. Thanks bud!

Last edited:
Thanks!
Perhaps I’m mistaken, I thought you could only order while it was “live”(?)
I think you’re right and it’s me who has been mistaken. I have looked at so many things on that site but never ordered any so I overlooked that. Thanks for educating me on that!

Update on iCooler. It is coming for sure, prices not yet finalized.

3426340A-738F-48E3-AAE9-BBC7E678564F.png

Hey, this is great! Just discovered this thread and very interested in the VL. I may have missed but do we know who the VL and JR compare? If the JR is similar I would go with the JR to save. I tried to the code, I am assuming it's not active yet?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom