I need a good 24v winch. Recommendations? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I'd love to get a good used Warn, but what do you recommend, and does anyone have one for sale?

I'd love to get a good used Warn, but what do you recommend, and does anyone have one for sale?
I've got some NEW 24v Warn winches here in SoCal. They are super expensive new but will make a great deal on one. The ratings are pretty high, from 12-18K and these are military grade so not ideal for a smaller rig. They have some storage wear on them but were never used. I can also equip them with USA made Dyneema rope.

I've got some NEW 24v Warn winches here in SoCal. They are super expensive new but will make a great deal on one. The ratings are pretty high, from 12-18K and these are military grade so not ideal for a smaller rig. They have some storage wear on them but were never used. I can also equip them with USA made Dyneema rope.
Can you email me details? Marshall@pennellching.com

H1 Hummer military Warn M12000 winches are 24V and widely available on eBay.

The ex Hummer winches are super trashed most of the time. I've seen a few because a bunch were released from auction recently. They are popping up all over for $250-$500 or close but you'll spend a ton making it practically reliable, plus the time/labor.

Interesting. Glad I never went down the route of grabbing one then converting to 12V.

Grab an old 8274, rebuild it, chuck a 5hp 12v motor on it with a 24v Albright solenoid.
it will work.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom