I may do a thing…. (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Soooooo….on the table and i already have the keys.
My 2011 with 139k Black to a
2020 with 14k and still smells new, White Heritage……

UGH…..decisions.

1129B199-D69C-447B-9FBF-5EE81DA118E6.jpeg

261A45EC-6EB8-4503-A658-17E8CF3DA840.jpeg

6C90B856-062F-4E92-AF40-4C53392FEBE8.jpeg

If you have the funds, then why not?! There is no downside except to your wallet.

Both

I don’t know man. Already have the heritage wheels, nice bfgs, running board delete, etc. Situation looks good to me as is. But I’m partial to black.

get the heritage, it has CarPlay (oh wait)…joking of course. Your black rig looks great, but 9 years newer makes a
tough decision…

What are they asking for the 21?

Do it.

1. Heritage
2. Much newer
3. All the kinks worked out (bolts, radiator, etc)
4. It’s a heritage

also your 2011 is missing a s*** ton of stuff stock compared to a 2020. If it was a 2013-2015 I’d think more about it. You get cooled seats, and proper headlights and taillights, Bluetooth audio, faster screen, etc.

And if you ultimately decide against it, you still have a 200 and any 200 is great on my book

@Sinister what did you decide or how long do you have to decide? Have you been able to drive the 2020 both during the day and night? What do you think?

Edited to add: of course I’m biased, I have a 2020 HE and love it!

@Sinister what did you decide or how long do you have to decide? Have you been able to drive the 2020 both during the day and night? What do you think?

Edited to add: of course I’m biased, I have a 2020 HE and love it!
I can take as long as I need and I drove it last night. I really liked it and all the updates that I don’t have. Of corse the truck feels a lot tighter then mine and the interior still smells brand new. I’m just not convinced if it’s going to be worth it, mine is paid for and the change really isn’t that significant to really drive me to want/get a new 200 and another payment. And to be honest, as nice as it is, I’m not 100% sold on the white (I’ve had several white vehicles already.) I love the ease of keeping the while clean, but like the black more.

I can take as long as I need and I drove it last night. I really liked it and all the updates that I don’t have. Of corse the truck feels a lot tighter then mine and the interior still smells brand new. I’m just not convinced if it’s going to be worth it, mine is paid for and the change really isn’t that significant to really drive me to want/get a new 200 and another payment. And to be honest, as nice as it is, I’m not 100% sold on the white (I’ve had several white vehicles already.) I love the ease of keeping the while clean, but like the black more.
“Mine is paid for.”
-That is hard to beat!

I favor black as well, but man it rarely looks clean!

White paint is higher quality than others because of extra clear coat…so tougher paint; better for when branches attack!

Lol tough to beat paid for and especially for a color you don’t want. You should have led with that!

Correct me if I'm wrong, but yours has the older transmission, correct? Having driven an older 200 (can't remember the year but maybe an 07) compared to my 21, that is a very noticeable factor every day.

That said, the problem with the "newer" 200s is they're still pretty archaic compared to other rigs. My 2014 F150 had a better BT interface than my 21 LC. Point being, the delta between your rig and the HE isn't as pronounced as other makes and models. That's the thi g about LCs...they really don't change much.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom