I got a mod before dtt255!!!! (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I'm so excited...I got a little something something for the rig before DTT255 did...how rare? It came in the mail today, and I was so excited, I needed to take some pics and share.

With all my cars and trucks, I'm pretty anal about the interior. Having 2 boys, this is a constant battle. This wonderful, expensive toy came without floor mats, which really pissed me off. I quickly ordered the winter mats when I got her, then followed with the carpets the first summer. I have been waiting for a decent cover for the winter, as I found the Toyota winter mats kinda lacking, leaving a strip of carpet, and door sill always dirty.

Driver's side:
IMG_3065.jpg

IMG_3064.jpg

Second row, driver's side. The rear coverage is amazing, extending all the way from sill to sill and under front and rear seats:

IMG_3063.jpg

Passenger rear:
IMG_3062.jpg

Finally front passenger:
IMG_3061.jpg

You could easily spill a cup full of liquid on the two fronts without any issues.

These are "Weather Tech", and the best part is they are made in the USA.

Very nice!

Nice Mod! I have a set of fitted carpets for all three rows in the matching interior carpet color, but I could use those for when the weather turns everything to mud.

What I really want are those Side Window Deflectors for the LC200, which are not available unfortunately. I did fill out the product request form, but I suppose not enough LC200 owners have filled it out also. If you have these already, or like the look and idea of them, consider contacting the company on their website.

I have them on my LC100, and they really work to keep the interior cool in the sun while keeping any rain out. The dark tinted ones really match my Cruiser well. I like that they have a low profile by seating in the window channel, and don't look ugly like the ones that are taped to the door frame.

I've had those mats in my 100 for the past couple years. They function as advertised (somewhat rare these days with overhyped marketing of products) and have held tough; that is more than I can say for the Nifty Extreme (yeah right :rolleyes:) floor mats I tried prior to the WeatherTech's.

LMAO!

Actually I have had the all whether floor mats from Toyota 2 weeks after I got my LC.....

but you don't have to know that !

BTW do they make a rear 3rd row mat?

LMAO!

Actually I have had the all whether floor mats from Toyota 2 weeks after I got my LC.....

but you don't have to know that !

BTW do they make a rear 3rd row mat?

I had the Toyota mats since I got her, but these are way more trick. I'm pretty sure they do make a third row one...I don't have a third row to worry about though.

Very nice!!!

I have the toyota rubber mats for front, rear, 3rd row, and cargo but they are nowhere near as nice as these!

thanx for the pics and info

those look much more effective than the factory rubber mats i have now, especially for replacing the tiny driver's side mat. with all the rain we get here in Oregon, these are exactly what the doctor ordered.

Really glad I didn't get the OEM ones cuz the WeatherTechs look perfect. Interesting that you didn't go with the matching gray mats for your interior...Black looks good but with my tan interior I'm thinking of going with the tan ones and hoping the colors are not too far off. Saw them on sale at 4 Wheel Parts for $99 front & $72 rear. Anywhere cheaper?

http://www.4wheelparts.com/Interior...Liner.aspx?t_c=9&t_s=272&t_pt=3121&t_pl=10221

Really glad I didn't get the OEM ones cuz the WeatherTechs look perfect. Interesting that you didn't go with the matching gray mats for your interior...Black looks good but with my tan interior I'm thinking of going with the tan ones and hoping the colors are not too far off. Saw them on sale at 4 Wheel Parts for $99 front & $72 rear. Anywhere cheaper?

image-2736596-10463497
Weathertech FloorLiner

The colours look worse in the picture than in real light. Normally looking at them, the mats are pretty close to the black on the doors and dash...I thought having a lighter grey mat on the floor would stand out. Besides, black matches everything:princess:.

You're lucky he didn't claim you were jealous of his 200. :doh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom