I found a HOLY GRAIL EWD , now I need input on how best to post it’s contents ? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

ToyotaMatt

Factory Focus-Point Mind-Set Approach
Supporting Vendor
GOLD Star
Threads
Website
vintageteqparts.com
Looking for input on how best to post the Land Cruiser sections of this HOLY GRAIL EWD ?

It covers all global destination markets except the North American one ….😎

337EE769-7A0C-4685-B39D-CC8E4FA133AC.jpeg
8E6CC2E2-B737-482A-8BE5-AC82DB55890D.jpeg
29D111E1-6B23-4DB4-AA0C-871C4A2348B9.jpeg
image.jpg

OMG NICE FIND!!!!

best is to scan it and share it and PM it to someone who has access to upload to the "Resources Tab" in the forums.

THIS BOOK MUST NEVER GET LOST AGAIN!!!!

OMG NICE FIND!!!!

best is to scan it and share it and PM it to someone who has access to upload to the "Resources Tab" in the forums.

THIS BOOK MUST NEVER GET LOST AGAIN!!!!

i know i know

i have access to the resource tab , but unsure how to scan the long fold out pages ?

i know i know

i have access to the resource tab , but unsure how to scan the long fold out pages ?
I think you can pay for a scanning service and then OCR it so it’s text searchable.

The last manual I did I just used my phone using an app called clear scanner page by page. Then used a website to do the ocr for free.

Scanner and Adobe. Its pretty easy.
Iirc the fold out pages are able to be multi scanned then combined
This. Especially since the binding is such that you can take each page out individually and lay it completely flat.

I have the 1983 edition of this same book. So helpful in terms of answering any questions about my truck. It just needs a little bit of interpretation occasionally, since it overlays Australian, European and General market stuff in the same diagrams.

This. Especially since the binding is such that you can take each page out individually and lay it completely flat.

I have the 1983 edition of this same book. So helpful in terms of answering any questions about my truck. It just needs a little bit of interpretation occasionally, since it overlays Australian, European and General market stuff in the same diagrams.

is your 83 EWD the USA one or the Everything but USA one like i have ?

we still need to discuss the RHD turn signal switch topic , my mind has been racing on that topic and i have a OEM parts solution i think ......... :cool:

is your 83 EWD the USA one or the Everything but USA one like i have ?

we still need to discuss the RHD turn signal switch topic , my mind has been racing on that topic and i have a OEM parts solution i think ......... :cool:
It’s the rest of the world one, like yours.

Pub. No. 36683F

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom