I can't find it anywhere! Color! (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I did a search for color codes. Can't find my numbers. I thought the vin had a color code in it. :confused:
I don't know what 3 numbers I'm supposed to look at, but all6 on my vin are 184678. I looked for 184, 846, 467 and 678.
It's a 1974 FJ40.
Is the color code in the vin or somewhere else?

Did you check the FAQ? There is information regarding color information, thats where I found my paint code. There is also a link to a website that carrys the original paint chips, just pull your year and look for it.

The information that you are looking for on a data plate did not come on your 1974 40 series....the data plate mounted on the firewall containing this information was not used until 1978, iirc.

Data plate info <---- this is a link

Read away....

:beer:

Last edited:
That takes you to coolant recovery...

It is a nice coolant link tho ;)

Fixed.

Agreed and never thought about the 60 jug. I have a cheapo autozone on mine but has worked for quite a while now...

Sorry...Fixed now.

Everytime I click ont he link it takes me to your other thread, and there's another link, I click on that one and it takes me back to this post! What's going on?

That sounds so TUTesqe.:grinpimp:

what is this 'tut' of which you speak?

tut= totally united 'tards

Everytime I click ont he link it takes me to your other thread, and there's another link, I click on that one and it takes me back to this post! What's going on?

this should really be quoted in a sig line! :D

I was thinking someone else knows of "TUT", as in, notes from the universe.
Go to tut.com and sign up for notes. It's really cool stuff. They don't market your email addy, and you can pick to get letters every day or once a week. They're just little notes that are really interesting, and no one gets the same ones.

2D768E78-C931-472D-A36B-7F024DCE7BDE.jpeg

what can someone tell me about this data plate?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom