I am looking to buy a good stainless exhaust system for my HDJ81v diesel Anyone? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I am looking to buy a good stainless exhaust system for my 1992 HDJ81v diesel Landcruiser. Does anyone know of a good system for the 80 series diesel? at possibly a good price?

I would be looking for one from the manifold back..but shoot me suggestions!

Thanks in advance!:beer:

Take it to Ateb! (lol)

Yah I saw that add on cl...sounds decent. But i figure if iam going to do all the work i might as well make it last and go stainless. I'll phone John @ Radd Cruiser's and see what he rec. Thx!

Just for the Record Sailer Boy (lol) I dont hate Ateb! I just dont feel that the prices where resonable. If you could have seen how many Private pm's i recived you would understand. But obviously your good friends with them and want to defend them. Which I can understand. It pays to do most of the work yourself...I've learned this...

Hey, i was just talking to Gary about the ss system on his CDI, he said the guys out in langley "mopac" did the job. Sysytem looks great with mandrel bends.

I've looked into the Beaudesert exhaust for my 12ht though, just for the 3'' dump pipe they wanted over $300. I never bothered to ask for the rest of the system. If "mopac' doesn't work out call Radd for sure and see if he's got one.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom