Trade HZJ77 ZX Trim for HZJ77 15X7 wheel (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I don't usually post up trade offers but I doing this to try to get that elusive wheel I have been wanting (or even a set hopefully) from a current 77 owner that happens to have them laying around.

I have a set of the used ZX HZJ77 trim that came off some other HZJ77 that was seen along the bottom of the front fenders, front doors and rear doors in black. This stuff isn't available new from Toyota anymore and appears to have costed around $300 or a bit less when it was. I was planning to keep it but I am willing to part with it for that right wheel...

I am looking for P/N; 42611-60030 wheel or a set of wheels (same p/n) to trade. Must be -20 offset or I don't want it....I know there are a lot of versions out there with different offsets but same physical appearance.

Wheel looks like this:

wheel.JPG

If you have a set and just want to sell it outright, then PM your offer but again the wheels must be -20 offset. It will say "-20" on the flange. This is a hard offset to find. Not interested in selling the trim pieces alone at this time though.

IMG_4982.PNG

side moulding 77 2.JPG

side moulding 77.JPG

Man, I looked and looked for these same wheels, even bought set that was represented as -20, were in fact +20. Gave up and went with 17s. Good luck

Yeah I am not having much luck. -20 is a rare offfset for that wheel style.

Thank you. Please do let me know. 16" is even better if the offset is proper.

Update: Since someone asked me, this ZX trim can be used on any 4 door narrow nose 70 series (or 2 door if you want to skip the rear pieces).

Also they are not hollow. Solid rubber like material that sticks on with adhesive.

Last edited:
Update: Since someone asked me, this ZX trim can be used on any 4 door narrow nose 70 series (or 2 door if you want to skip the rear pieces).
I've got a 77, so the trim will work just fine. The trick for me will be figuring out the offset.

Also they are not hollow. Solid rubber like material that sticks on with adhesive.
Any suggestions on how ro measure the offset correctly? I'll check the wheels this weekend.

Any suggestions on how ro measure the offset correctly? I'll check the wheels this weekend.

On those wheels, the offset will be cast into the edge of the rim.

Be careful, most of the widely available ones that came on first gen 4runner have markings that look like 15x7 JJ-20, that means it has POSITIVE 20 offset, the negative one would be 15x7 JJ(20). Ask me how I learned that. Negative offset were only available on JDM vehicles, so if it didn't come off one, chances are its not the right ones.

Have these in 20 positive offset if anyone needs a set.

20210615_200609.jpg
this is what I have - 5 of them. Not sure if this is wwha'll work for you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom