Wanted WTB: 80 JDM VX Limited side mouldings/trim (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Vehicle Model
  1. 80 Series
Like the title states, looking for a full set of JDM VX Limited trim pieces. Maybe someone upgraded to the thinner ones and have theirs left over? Alternatively I’m open to any other options that are the same size/width.

IMG_2531.jpeg

Like the title states, looking for a full set of JDM VX Limited trim pieces. Maybe someone upgraded to the thinner ones and have theirs left over? Alternatively I’m open to any other options that are the same size/width.

View attachment 3589812
If you aren't in a rush I'll be pulling mine off in the summer to replace with the new OEM thin trim. It's not in the best shape but looks alright.

If you aren't in a rush I'll be pulling mine off in the summer to replace with the new OEM thin trim. It's not in the best shape but looks alright.

Yeah not in a terrible rush so I won’t pass you up on the offer if they’re in decent shape. Unfortunately my 80 was repainted in Japan (and the trim along with it) so I’d need something the original width or similar. I could vinyl and use the thin moldings if I’m in a pinch but I’d rather just use the correct ones.

Let’s keep in touch but consider me interested! I’ll PM you

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom