SOLD Huntington Beach, 1986 FJ60 H55F 26k (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Year
Vehicle Model
  1. 60 Series
Huntington Beach, California United States
Mileage
Color
Blue
Outside Link
https://orangecounty.craigslist.org/cto/d/huntington-beach-1986-fj60-toyota/7740206202.html
My 1986 FJ60
Clean title in my name
She will pass smog with zero issue
220k Miles
Purchased as a bag of bones abandoned in Nor Cal from Joe Rawson and brought back to life using nearly all OEM when feasible with clean frame and a whole lot of potential.

Good:
Head gasket
valve job
rear main
H55F Swap
New clutch
OME Medium lift
BFG AT33's
CruiserTrash Paneling (Amazing)
New window regulators with handles
Spare Set of City Racer LED headlights in the box
Rebuilt Mattress King Carb
New wires
Brakes completely overhauled
Cooling system (Water Pump, Rad, T Stat)
AC Condenser,
Starts right up, idles perfectly and drives 75mph on the freeway with no issues.

Bad:
Driver side doors were repainted under my ownership and were brought down to the metal (I have photos) due to a shoddy respray prior to me having the rig. They look great now, but full disclosure
Original paint was cut and buffed and looks awesome but there is a part on the hood that cut through completely near the front right headlight.
Windshield has scratches from the PO tweaker who ran the wipers with no blades and could use a replacement (New gasket included in sale)
Carpet needs to be buttoned up or replaced. I tried installing it and have not yet finished.

I know I am forgetting a bunch of stuff- I have the interior trim and the metal exterior trim for driver door.

tempImagekEmjyJ.jpg

Thanks for checking it out. And holler with any questions, comments or middle finger emojis.

Andrew

714 742 8334 cell

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom